Thursday, August 30, 2012

Haaarvard and the wedding - Boston

On Saturday we went to Harvard.  To be 100% honest, I was NOT impressed with the campus.  I imagined an oasis campus in the middle of the city, similar to Marquette University (where I went to college.  Instead I saw a quad, and a campus that was intertwined with the town. 

To the left is Mr Harvard. 

Below are gates at Harvard that say "Enter To Grow in Wisdom"  Dad needed some Wisdom, so he went through the gates. 





















Possibly the coolest thing I saw was at the Harvard was the Book on Demand Printer.  We got lucky and they were printing a book as we speak.  It was really cool!  Basically if you have a book, recipe book, or whatever that you want bound, you can send it to Harvard and they will bind it.  Its not even that expensive!  You can go here for prices.
 

After Harvard, we went back to the hotel and got ready for the main event.  My cousin getting married. :) Here you can see the new Mr and Mrs. 

No comments: