Friday, August 24, 2012

Blogging from Boston

Well. I'm standing in line to see the USS Constitution. We just came back from eating at the oldest pub in Massachusetts.

I'm blogging from my phone right now, and I have never done this before.  So I  don't know how the pictures I've uploaded are going to be. Hopefully you can see them. Anyway.

Apparently the pub we ate at is where George Washington's funeral speech was given! The food was pretty good. I had a crab cake BLT. Yum!

Then we walked to the Washington Monument. I didn't even know Boston had a Washington Monument and it turns out this one was the original. Who knew! Unfortunately the inside of the monument was closed for a bit. I guess they were repairing a light. So we were planning on going to the USS Constitution and coming back to climb the 20 flights after we saw the ship. Unfortunately, the line for the ship is REALLY long. I'm not sure if we will have enough time to do both.

Ill post more about the ship later.


No comments: