Wednesday, August 15, 2012

B&N The Nook Blog - Free ebooks!!

Ok, seriously, how long has this been going on before I found it?!  Did you know B&N has "Free Fridays?" I love my nook, and I also love free, so this is amazing.

Go to the B&N Nook Blog here .

This is what B&N says "Each week, we ask our featured author to recommend a book or author that you may want to check out. Since authors are such passionate readers themselves, we thought you might like to find out what they love to read, too"  

Supposedly, the book they recommend is free for that day only.  So may sure to subscribe to their blog or check it out once a week to get these free books.  I scrolled through the books they have offered in the past, and I haven't heard of most of the books (well, aside from Jane Eyre and The Lord of the Flies) but I figured if an author enjoys reading it, the book can't be half bad. 

I'm going to try to download a free book on Friday and I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: