Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Armenian Brandy

A few weeks ago I posted on Facebook this amazing bottle of Brandy that is in the shape of a beautiful horse.  It looks just like a Saddlebred so I was in awe.  After I posted a picture of it a friend of mine, who owns an Armenian/European Market saw the picture and told me he has that in his store.  He told me it was approximately $50 w/ tax and shipping and to let him know if I want it.  Well of course, regardless if it tastes good or not, I REALLY want this bottle.  It looks beautiful!  So I bought it. :)

Anyway, the funny thing I found today is this Ebay item for sale... http://cgi.ebay.com/HORSE-ELITE-ARMENIAN-BRANDY-HAND-MADE-SUPER-RARE-NEW-/170562489737?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b6510d89

$95!!!!!!!!! What a scam!!!

Side note - If anyone wants this Brandy, please let me know and I will get you the contact info.

3 comments:

ppilot3468 said...

Can you please give the contact info of the shop that has the Armenian Brandy. We had one of the horses and a friend broke ours. Thanks a bunch.
-Bryan

ppilot3468 said...

can you please send me the contact info of the Armenian dealer tat has the horse Brandy. We had one and it got broke. we also love the brandy...

Unknown said...

Bryan - I just saw your comment. I'm SO sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I got the brandy at -
925 Corporate Woods Pkwy Vernon Hills, IL 60061-3159
(847) 913-0304

If you call them, they should be able to ship it to you. The store also had other bottle shapes; I believe they had a bald eagle. :)