Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Horse (Saddlebred and Arabian) Art

http://www.artbycrane.com/

Alright, I am in love with basically everything on this website.  I can not wait to get a house so I can decorate it will all of this stuff. (Or at least 1 room)  Maybe I'll have a guest bedroom that is horse themed... or maybe the office or something.  I really don't know but I HAVE to have a horse themed room somewhere.  Otherwise where will I put all my pictures of Rags and "trophies."

To be 100% honest.  I kinda want to buy this photo album and re-do my entire show book.  I absolutely LOVE this photo album. Haha. 

Hm... I have a couple of Rags old shoes... I wonder if she could do something with those?  That would be a real cool thing to have.



I'm also in love with this.  The only thing that makes me sad is IDK if I can ever wear it. :( I'd have to see if there were any nickle in it and usually silver colored gold has nickle in it. She offers it in silver only, but I love the dual color better.

God, I just love her stuff.

No comments: