Monday, November 26, 2012

Pinterest - Guest Bathroom Towel Rack

I'm addicted to pinterest.  With a new (to me) house, I have a lot of decorating and projects I want to do.  One of the biggest challenges in the house is storage.  There is no pantry, very few closets, and no linen closet.

So when I saw a pin on pinterest where you can store towels on a wine rack that hung on the wall I was intrigued.

The first challenge was locating the wine rack.  I found it at wayfair.com.  Here is the link to the wine/towel rack.  Right now the price is listed at $30.99, but I bought the rack at $19.80.  So I would watch the price, $31 is a little pricey to me.  I had never used or even heard of Wayfair before this purchase, but there were no problems with the purchase.

As a warning.  This rack did not come with any hardware.  We had screws laying around so we used those.

I plan on having navy and tan towels in the bathroom, I just need to buy some tan towels.  I also plan on painting the walls, although I'm not sure what color to paint the walls.  

Anyway, its just a small step to decorating, but it was fairly easy.  First project down, 1,000 to go.

2 comments: