Monday, December 10, 2012

First day in Pittsburgh

They don't have a computer for me yet, which means I can not do any training.  Therefore, I have nothing to do.  I have already attempted to go to several banned websites including - Netflix, Hulu, Youtube and Pinterest.  For some reason they do not allow Pinterest, but they do allow Facebook.  And thankfully gmail is also on the "allowed list."  However, I'm bored of facebook.

So, I decided to waste some of my time writing C's brother (Navy) a letter.  He started basic last Tuesday and we got his address over the weekend.  In the letter, I told Navy how I was bored and tired.  Then I started to feel a bit guilty because I can only imagine how difficult it has been with doing PT and everything.  After 5 minutes of doing that, I ran out of things to say.  Nothing is really that exciting here.

I have explored the bathroom (they are very nice and new).  The cafeteria looks really nice too!  I've heard that there is a gym here, but I have yet to venture there.  And the rest of the 4 hours I've been here has been extremely boring.

*sigh*

Let me know if you want to send Navy a letter, I can email you his address.  If I figure out something interested to write about I will... until then.

No comments: