Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dublin and Skype

C was supposed to leave for a 9 month work assignment a few weeks ago (he was supposed to leave the day before my birthday).  I was pretty upset when we found out because that would mean I would be moving into our new (to us) house all by myself.  Since my laptop was a piece of shit and the webcam didn't work, C and my parents bought me a new laptop for my birthday. :) (I'm getting to the point, I promise) The laptop is super nice and I absolutely love it. :)

So, I've had the laptop for about 10 days, and last night is the first night I got to Skype. :) It was pretty fun being able to see C, but I think the best thing was Dublin.  Dublin would hear C's voice and start searching around the whole room for C.  At first he just looked behind the laptop, then he looked behind the furniture, left the room, ran downstairs... just about everywhere.  Poor Dublin was certain C was in the house and was so confused when he couldn't find him. 

Eventually Dublin went to sleep while C and I were Skyping, but every once in a while Dublin would wake up whining.  Poor Dubby, he misses C.

No comments: