Friday, October 21, 2011

Very interesting blog - Exercise

Back a few weeks ago I was talking about how I think exerciser people try to trick us non-exercise folks into believing that you get addicted to exercise.  Now, unfortunately, I have not experienced this addiction yet. I have been slacking on the exercising also, which is why I probably aren't addicted yet.

But anyway, I found this blog.  Here Its called "Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit."  Its a real life journey from an "obsessed with being fit" man to a couch potato, back to an "obsessed with being fit" man.  This gentleman is a certified personal training through NASM (whatever that is).  May 7th (of this year) he weight 193 lbs.  5 months later (Oct 15th) he weighed 263 lbs.  His measuremetns increased: waist - 13 inches, chest - 4 inches, neck - 1 inch, and hips - 11.5 inches. Of course all of this is fat.  He has said that his diet is unrestricted and he wont exercise during his "fat" stage. 

I think the most interesting part of the story will begin in about 2 weeks when he starts the "fit" stage.  I can't wait to read it. My goal is to implement his "fit" plan starting January 1st. 


Personally, I think that not only will this journey help people like me (I'm not 60 lbs overweight, but I don't workout nearly as much as I should) but I think it will also help him become a better personal trainer when dealing with .... well.... (lets be blunt) fat people.

FYI - apparently this blog has gotten a LOT of press lately so his site is extremely slow. 

1 comment:

Home Gyms said...

Great post.Thanks for sharing such a useful information with us.