Monday, October 10, 2011

AMAZING new "to-go" place

C has officially given up milk.  He has lactose issues.  So when we don't have any energy to make dinner, we usually are stuck with ordering Chinese (pizza is out of the question).  Usually this isn't a problem, but ya know... sometimes its nice to have something other than Chinese for take-out. 

On Friday, C found this AMAZING place called "real kitchen."  Click Here Basically, it is 3 chefs who decided to create a to-go restaurant where you buy dishes, sandwiches, salads, soups, desserts (you name it).  All you have to do is heat up the meal at home.  C had the Coq Au Vin, and I had some small things.  Twice Baked Potatoes and Greek Orzo Salad.  I can't vouch for C's food, but mine was AMAZING.  We also ordered some wonderful bread and 2 cupcakes.  C had the caramel cupcake (TO DIE FOR) and I had a cherry pistachio cupcake.  They both had creamy centers.  Honestly, while my cupcake was amazing, I had a taste of C's and his was WAAAAY better.  Jealous!

I really wanted to taste the zucchini fritters, but they were out of them that day. :*(

All I know is C and I will be back, (possibly sometime this month) because that place was amazing. :)

No comments: