Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Real Musical Talent

Its been a while.  I left on Friday to drive to St Louis and came back yesterday.  C and I went to visit his family and also watch the Brewers play the Cardinals (Brewers won btw.)  But, that is where I've been.

This morning I saw this video.  Real Talent I have no idea who this girl is, but seriously, she is AMAZING. Honestly, I am not a fan of a lot of today's music.  I mean, I like to listen to it, but I don't think the artists are very talented.  I think their song writers and publicists are very talented, but I feel like the actual singer is just a voice/image.

Until I saw the girl in this video.  I feel real bad for her.  She has more talent in her little pinky than a lot of pop stars have in their whole body.  I wish people like her would be given the chance at a contract.

No comments: