Thursday, September 22, 2011

I suck at this "working-out" thing

So, I officially posted about the motivation "coupons" C gave me a month ago.  Since then I have filled out 5 of the 10 workouts for 1 date.  (Meaning I have exercised 5 times in the past month - ouch)

Now - 1 of those weeks I have a good excuse, but the other, I do not.  Last week I was very sick, therefore I didn't work out.  However I don't have any excuse for the week before... except laziness.

Therefore in order for me to get my Keratin treatment around Thanksgiving, I officially need to work out 15 times before October 22, or approximately 4 times a week to make up for my approximate 1 time a week this month.  Wow, that's a lot.  I guess I better get started, and get used to waking up earlier.... Crappy

No comments: