Monday, June 20, 2011

Vegas

Well, I just got back from Vegas, and what happens in Vegas....

Who am I kidding, we were all very good girls and nothing that exciting or scandalous happened.  We went to a bunch of clubs, did a ton of dancing, and saw Holly Madison in Peep Show.

Peep Show was real good. :) Although, no offense to Holly, but compared to all the other dancers on the show, well... she couldn't really dance.  The show was real cute.  I don't know what I expected, but I didn't expect the show to involve fairy tales. Haha. 

I would say my favorite part of the show was Timber. :)  At one point the cast brought up 3 guys on stage.  One of the guys names was Timber. :) Timber claimed to be a random guy from the audience, but he wasn't.  I pretty much figured it out when he started feeling Holly up in the middle of the stage. Haha.  That's ok though, he was pretty to look at and he was the most entertaining part of the show.

I think my favorite part of the trip was seeing Rachael Ray. We were standing in line ready to go to the airport, and it just so happened Rachael's cars (there were 8 of them) were parked right in front of where we had to stand. The daytime Emmy's were happening on Sunday, so around 3 PM Rachael left Caesars in a beautiful blue and black evening gown.  She was absolutely gorgeous and was very down to earth.  It sounded like she was having a minor wardrobe malfunction before she went into the limo, and all she did was stand there laughing.  Anyway, Rachael, you looked beautiful.

No comments: