Monday, June 6, 2011

New favorite video blog

So... My new favorite thing.... http://hartoandco.com/  Its a girls video blog titled "My drunk Kitchen."  Guess what she does... She gets drunk, and cooks.  The thing is, I REALLY think she is drunk in these videos.  You can usually tell because of the eyes.  I really recommend taking some time and watching it. 
Some of my favorite quotes ....

The episode when she is making cookies - At the very end she says - I think we just made biscuits.

The episode when she is making tacos - I appreciate all food that comes in tube form.
She also decides to put vodka (I think its Vodka, or its rum) on her tacos in this one. HAHA

The episode when she is making grilled cheese - Towards the end of the episode, after the sandwich is already cooking in the pan, she said - I don't have any cheese, make sure when you are making grilled cheese to have some cheese.

Those are some of the highlights in the 3 episodes I watched.  She has 8 or so episodes total.  I'll watch more later.

No comments: