Monday, June 13, 2011

Apple Boats are AMAZING

C and I are on a diet.  Since we moved right next door to the EL station, both of us have not been getting the exercise we used to.  A year and a half ago I walked 2 miles a day to commute to work.  Today, I walk about 100 ft.  Don't get me wrong, its REALLY nice to not have to walk that far, but my physique is showing the lack of exercise.  So, the only way I can enjoy sweets is through a photo. Haha.  

Before C and I got on this diet, he found this Swedish Bakery (originally named "Swedish Bakery") near our apartment.  They have the most amazing pastries, including what they call an Apple Boat (pictured below).  It is sort of like an open faced turnover. Mmmmm so yummy! I think one of the first things I have when I'm off the diet will be the apple boat.  
 

No comments: