Thursday, February 2, 2012

Great deal on K-Cups

I <3 my Keurig.  I wish I was joking, but it is probably my favorite appliance ever.  I know the plastic cups are bad for the environment, but I'm sorry.  I love them!!

Anyway, today, Eversave has a GREAT deal!  Pay $17, and get $35 worth of K-cups from http://www.coffeeforless.com/

What makes this deal even better is a discount code "EASY2" applied at checkout.  This takes $2 off the total making it $15 for $35 worth of products.  Here is the link. 

Coffee for Less has a 100% price match guarantee.  So if you find your K-cups for less, they will reimburse you the money. :)

I bought K-cups and checked staples.  Staples was $2 cheaper.  So make sure to check there! :)

My order was below


Green Mountain Coffee Decaf K-Cups Variety Pack 22ct

6503B $14.99 Ordered: 1
$14.99

Green Mountain Coffee Half-Caff Blend K-Cups 24ct

6999B $14.99 Ordered: 1
$14.99

Celestial Seasonings India Spice Chai Tea K-Cups 24ct

14738B $14.99 Ordered: 1
$14.99

CoffeeForLess Gift Certificate

Gift Card Sender
SM
Gift Card Recipient
SM


I sent myself a gift card so I wouldn't have to pay $7 in shipping.  I'll use the gift card on the next time I want k-cups.
The total was 49.95.
However I bought the groupon for $35.  Which means I paid only 14.95. 
The groupon cost me $15, so I really paid - 29.95


HOWEVER, each K-cup was $2 cheaper at staples, which means I get $6 store credit (which I will use on my next k-cup purchase. )
AND coffeeForless gives you 50 loyalty points for each price match correction.  100 loyalty points gives you a $1 store credit.

Which means I have a $7 store credit, and a $5 gift card left.

Total paid was $17.95 with a $12 store credit.  :)  Not bad for 70 k-cups total. :)































No comments: