Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free ABP coffee mug.

Wow,  Its been a LONG time since I last posted.  Sorry!  I've been really caught up with house hunting.  C and I have officially looked at 20 houses.  We made an offer on one home, but someone else made a higher offer.  So we are still looking.

After our last outting, we have 2 possible houses that we like.

But anyway, back to the free coffee mug.

Au Bon Pain is offering a free coffee mug here if you sign up for their email club  ABP is next door to my work so a lot of people I know frequent there.  I don't know the exact prices, but I know if you have an ABP reusable coffee mug you get a discounted price on a regular coffee.  Normally ABP makes you pay for the cup, but if you sign up its free. :)

ABP usually does this once a year and I got my free coffee mug last year.  

To make matters even better, on your 1 year "anniversary" of signing up for the email, you get a coupon for a free coffee AND pastry!

ABP doesn't bombard me with emails either.  They probably send me an email once a week about a new item.  Quite frequently it has a coupon in it also. :)

No comments: