Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More Free stuff for Valentines Day

 Well my boyfriend and I returned a few hours ago from Caribou coffee with our BOGO.  Since then I have found a few other free items for today.  Reference my previous post here for additional items I mentioned that are free today.





  • Go here to get free k-cup hot chocolate. :) Supplies limited.  You will probably have to refresh the page a few times.




  •  Want some ice cream?  Go to Ben and Jerry's today from 5-8 PM.  You can get a free scoop of Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream.  I have no idea if this flavor is any good, but free is free. 

  • Do you love Bath and Body works?  Use this coupon for a FREE signature collection travel size item of your choice.  One of my friends got me a bunch of travel items for last Halloween.  She gave me hand sanitizer and lotion.  They come in handy ALL the time.  I use the sanitizer every time I have to open a garbage can because for some reason garbage can lids REALLY gross me out. 

    On a side note.  This coupon is good until 2/20.  So you still have a few days to make it to a Bath and Body works.


  • Burger King has a BOGO deal also.  It lasts until March 5th (I think).  Go here for details.  Essentially buy any Original, Club, or Italian Chicken Sandwich and get another for free. :)



On a side note.  While the next free item is for February 28th, free is still nice. 
  • IHOP will give away a free short stack of pancakes in honor of "National Pancake Day."  In return they are asking for a small donation for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals(c) and other designated local charities.

No comments: