Monday, August 15, 2011

Non Black Tuxs

Alright, I got my inspiration.  See I've been having writers block and so I was searching facebook for something to write about. And... I found non-black tuxes.  A friend of mine's boyfriend was in a wedding and he wore a beige-ish tux.

I know this is not the best picture, but I purposefully chose one that does not show faces that closely.  So, anyway, I can't decide if I like these tuxes or not. Personally, I have never seen non-black or white tux. I know you can get them at a store, but I've never seen pictures of them, or seen them in real life unless its pictures from a wedding in the 70's.  And let me tell you, I am NOT a fan of the 70's wedding with powder blue tuxes.... HIDEOUS!

So anyway, I think these tuxes make the wedding very unique, but I also think they make the wedding less formal.  I am NOT a fan of white tuxes.  In my opinion the bride should be the only person in white at the wedding.  I generally feel bad if any part of my dress has white on it; even if its a summer wedding and its OK.  So, I believe white tuxes are a no-no.

I also believe that white and beige (generally) do not go good together.  So I have to say I'm not really a fan that they chose white tux shirts.  But aside from that, I have to say, I kinda like these Beige tuxes.  I know its something completely different, but I think it looks very summery and fun.  So, I guess I vote Yes....

Opinions?

No comments: