Monday, May 9, 2011

Its way too hot in this office

Alright, whoever decided to ventilate this building was retarded.  Seriously.  I currently work on the East side of the building, and it is like a freaking boiler in here for the majority of the day.  I swear it is approximately 85 degrees in here.  What happened to offices being a freezing 65 degrees? I would give just about anything for that.  You can always put on more clothes, but I can only (legally) take off so many.

I'm very close to buying a personal fan to have in the office.  I don't know if I can deal with sweating due to the morning sun all summer.  It is now after 3 PM and it feels like the air just kicked on and they are finally blowing cool air.  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the air was on previously, but they should realize that the sun will always rise in the east, and having a wall of windows facing the east is probably going to boil the employees alive. 

If whoever designed the building were smart, they would have different thermostats for different sections of the building.  Unfortunately, I don't think our building designers were that intelligent. 

The worst part of it all??? I (along with the rest of my east facing co-workers) have to suffer.

No comments: