Sunday, March 23, 2014

What do you do with all your digital photos? - Part 1 of 2

Honestly, I would love to know what you do with all your digital photos.
Do you upload them (all?) to Facebook?  
Do you print them out at Walgreen's?  
Do you upload them to a photo sharing site?
Nothing?

I guess I do a combination of everything.  (including nothing).  I upload some of them to Facebook.  I make some of them into photobooks. (Left and Below) 

Shutterfly is my favorite for making photo books.  I also like it because you can easily post them to a shutterfly website. 
  And others... just sit on my hard drive.  

The last one is the scariest, because I'm always terrified of my laptop crashing.  I used to have an external hard drive to backup my laptop (I've always been a fan of laptops).  Then one day my laptop crashed and before I could go buy a new laptop, my external hard drive crashed.  All that work of backing up stuff... wasted.  And who has the money to spend sending it to geek squad or whomever to get it fixed.  As sad as it is, a hard copy may still be the best way to keep things safe.  


C and I have talked about getting a real website, mostly for storing photos and stuff.  Or buying storage to store photos.  But there is always the pesky problem if costs.  

So, what do you do with your photos?

No comments: