Monday, February 3, 2014

Do Not Disturb - Pinterest Inspired

I saw these on Pinterest, and I absolutely loved them.

do not disturb wedding door hanger template - Google Search In welcoming bags, cute!

So off I went to Vistaprint. I designed the layout myself and sent it to Vistaprint to print it there.  I had a groupon so I printed everything on high quality paper cheaper than if I was going to print it myself.  I used the "note card" on Linen Finish.  I had a minor heart attack when the door hangers arrived from Vistaprint because they didn't print correctly.  One side was printed upside-down.  But a quick call to Vistaprint remedied the problem and they sent new ones right away.

 Then I went to Michaels and bought a 3 inch circular punch by Fiskars.  It was a long process, because the paper was thicker than the punch was meant to be used with, but I love the way they turned out. :)

We put them in the hotel welcome bags.  I can't remember if everyone used it, but I know I saw a few on the doors when my new husband and I were walking back to the rooms.

Do Not Disturb With a Shamrock Flair :  wedding green purple 991947 10100333165575514 349432384 O

No comments: