Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I Bought the Dress I'm going to be Married In!!

I've been to two bridal salons.  Both were amazing experiences.  (Message me if you need recommendations in the Chicago Area.)

My fiance reads this blog so I can't get detailed except to say it is white. ;)  And its beautiful.  And I look beautiful in it. (What can I say, I'm modest.  Haha)

But, they say as soon as you try on the dress you know, and that's the case.  I tried on the dress at the 2nd salon and I didn't want to try on anything else.  The only reason I tried on the rest of the dresses was this was the first dress I tried on at that salon and I booked a 2 hour appointment.  Once I put it on, it was perfect.  It fit like a glove and I felt happy in it.



Every once in a while I get really giddy and excited about the fact that I am marrying C.  I can't wait to start our life together.

No comments: