Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nook books for FREE!

 I love free books.  And I LOVE my nook. :) I bought the nook a while ago, before the kindle came out with free books.  I was all sad when the kindle had free books and the nook didn't.  However, Barnes and Noble right now has 6 books for free!!  HURRY! The deal ends July 26th.

There is a catch (but its worth it).  You have to try Barnes and Noble new browser-based reader.  Go to this site at Barnes and Noble.  Click "Read it now".  Scroll down to sample each title, then click "NOOK Book: $0.00" in the top right corner to purchase.

The books are -   
  • The Vow: The True Events that inspired the movie - Kim Carpentar
  • Perfect Island Getaways: 1000 places to see before you die - Patricia Schultz 
  • Sex and the City - Candice Bushnell 
  • Map of Bones (Sigma Force Novel) -James Rollins 
  • The Boxcar Children Summer Specials - Gertrude Chandler Warner 
  • Brave - Tennant Redbank 
I have no idea if these books are any good, but I'm going to give it a shot!

The other thing I'm not sure about is if these books will transfer to my Nook.  I only have a WiFi Nook, so I have to wait until I have an internet connect to see if they show up on my Nook.   I'll let you know when I know. :)

No comments: