Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Is this a house or apartment?

We are moving out of the apartment this Friday and moving in with my parents for a few weeks (hopefully).  The house does not have plumbing currently due to the gigantic renovations we are having done.  The house is supposed to be done in 3 weeks, but that is not going to happen.  We have been delayed due to permits.  *sigh*

But anyway, one of the things I'm looking forward to most is being able to say I live in a house, not an apartment. :) 

Whenever I order takeout, the person on the phone always says "Is this an apartment?" And up until now, I have always had to say yes... It has always made me sad.  In fact, instead of putting Apt # XXX on my return address form, I usually put Unit #XXX.  So I honestly, can't wait until I can order takeout and for them to say "is this a house or apartment?" and for me to say "House." :)  Very strange, I know.

No comments: