Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm back, with a fun Free Drink from Starbucks!

I've been gone for a long time.  Basically since I started house shopping.  Well, since then I found a house and I've been battling contractors for a while trying to update a 50's style kitchen and bathroom.  And let me tell you, there are good 50's styles... and there are bad 50's style.  A pink bathtub with baby blue wall tile is not my idea of a good 50's style bathroom. 

Anyway - The time for the fun stuff. 

July 13, Noon to 3 p.m.
 
Enjoy a free Tall (12 fl. oz.) handcrafted Starbucks Refreshers™ beverage at participating stores. No purchase necessary. Limit 1 per person.   






I will be visiting the local Starbucks after lunch on Friday for sure!  I haven't tried these, and I am ready. :)

 



No comments: