Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Admin (Secretary) Day

It’s Secretary's day; or as they like call it in the PC era "Administrative Professional's" Day. I know they are under appreciated, but, I'm a "worker bee," the grunt of my job, the one who does all the work and gets none of the credit.  Where is my day?  Honestly, if it weren't for people like me, the company wouldn't exist! And unfortunately, I don't get any recognition... Maybe its just the company I work at, but I want a day too.  I want people to get me a 2 cent card that says "Hey, thanks for doing your job."  Because isn't that what we do for the Admins?  We get them a 2 cent card and $5 gift card to the coffee shop and say "Hey, Thanks for doing your job."  I think it’s ridiculous.

And... Now that I think about it.... Isn't there a Boss's Day?!?!?! WTF?  Why isn't there a worker-bee day????

No comments: