Monday, January 27, 2014

Christmas Cards - Pinterest Inspired

What to do with all those Christmas Cards?  That's the main question.  I found these photos on pinterest -

      christmas card books.

They gave me some inspiration.  I love the old book idea, however I find it difficult to deface a book.  I may incorporate that into my Christmas cards later.

I was not a fan of keeping the Christmas cards separated by year, because I wanted to group them by families.  How neat would it be to be able to flip through the Christmas Card "book" and see each families Christmas Cards over the years. :)

So here is what I did.  I bought binder rings - 1 inch in diameter size.  Honestly, I would recommend going bigger than 1 inch.  Especially if your only creating 1 "book" as mine is pretty full already and I only have 3 years binded. If your doing each individual year, 1 inch would be perfect.

Here's my final-ish product.  It's awaiting a cover, either a book cover, or just something printed.   All in all, the whole project took 20 minutes?  The longest part was hole punching the cards. :) A very easy task, and now they are stored with the Christmas Decorations!





No comments: