Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Disappointing Pizza

I have to say, I was not impressed with Giordanos pizza tonight.  We ordered sausage stuffed pizza and it was soggy. :( I don't know if I've been spoiled with Lou Malnati's pizza, but I don't think I will be going back to Giordanos. 

It sort of makes me sad.  I grew up on Giordano's pizza.  The restaurant is down the street from our house.  I have probably had hundreds of pizzas from that restaurant, it used to be my favorite pizza!  And then I moved out to Palatine, and someone introduced me to Lou Malnati's. Lou Malnati has a butter crust.  I don't know how they do it but the crust is AMAZING.  Lou Malnati also makes its own sausage and seriously, its to die for. 

Needless to say, I haven't had anyone's stuffed pizza other than Lou Malnati's for a few years. Until tonight.

Personally, I think Ginos East has amazing thin crust, but Lou Malnatis takes the cake with stuffed. 

No comments: